Hello! I’m Lauren, a 200 hour, pre/post natal certified yoga instructor and the creator of Yoga With Gratitude and Strong Yoga (a blend of weights and intentional yoga poses).
I teach vinyasa based yoga classes with a focus on individuals new to yoga, expecting mamas and athletes who want to increase flexibility, lengthen their muscles for quicker recovery and improve mobility. My meditation offerings are no more than 10 minutes in length and you’ll find sessions for all times of the day.
My classes are designed for you:
• if you are finding your mat for the first time (Yoga 101)
• if you are turning to yoga to recover from an intense workout (Restorative Yoga)
• if you are learning to manage anxiety with breath (Meditations)
• if you are an experienced practitioner (Strong Yoga)
• if you are expecting a child or are a mama (Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga)
• if you are wanting to improve mobility (Chair Yoga)
I hope to see you in class and I’m glad you’re here.
~ Namaste ~